Monday, 16 September 2013

My favourite movie

Choosing a favourite movie was hard as I always change it depending on what mood I am in. Thinking about it my favourite movies have to be the Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games. If I absolutely had to chose between these I would have to chose The Hunger Games as it stars my favourite female actor, Jennifer Lawrence.
What I love about this film is not just the storyline but also the way it has been filmed, and how great the actors are in it. The best thing about the filming is how unsteady it is. The director has done this to make it all seem more real like you're actually running alongside Katniss. This unclean filming style also reflects what the movie is about and engages the audience in the action. However, sitting through an hour and a half of this filming can get a bit tedious.
The movie also includes a lot of CGI which  find fascinating and I would love to learn more about how the CGI is created and put into a movie.
I also admire the camera man's work in this movie. Many shots, like in many moves, just blow you away and everything about this movie just leaves you in awe.



No comments:

Post a Comment