Friday, 13 September 2013

First time using a mac

Today I have used a mac for the first time and it's very different from a windows PC. Not only is the keyboard set out different but there is also some extra buttons like the command button. Also, you can screen shot parts of the screen on the mac, not the whole screen, by using cmd+shift+4

For Example


I think this feature is very good and I will probably be using this a lot to help get my point across in future posts.

Another thing I am struggling to understand is all the different features on the mac's desktop, and what button on the internet means minimize and which one means close as I kept making that mistake. I'm looking forward to learning more about macs and how to use them although I am nervous about using imovie as I'm not sure how complicated it is but I'm sure once I know how to use it everything will be fine an I will enjoy it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment